If you have hours to complete for court-ordered community service, Second Helpings has opportunities for you. At Second Helpings, volunteering is treated like a job. Our expectation is that you are here to work as part of our team. We provide breaks, daily meals, and a positive work environment. In return, we expect you to be here, work hard, have a positive attitude, and be willing to take direction from staff.
Court-ordered community service volunteers will be assigned tasks from the following list:
- Washing dishes
- Putting away dishes
- Sweeping floors
- Mopping floors
- Cleaning the cooler shelves
- Taking out trash
- Taking out recycling
- Cleaning the chemical room (where chemicals are stored)
- Other tasks as needed
- Monday-Friday: 8am-12pm with lunch at noon
- Monday-Friday: 12:45pm-4:30pm
- Thursday: 4pm-8pm with dinner approximately at 7-7:30pm
- Saturday: 9am-1pm with lunch included
If you are interested in completing your service hours with Second Helpings, please click the Volunteer Form button below. Once your application is reviewed, you will receive an email inviting you to one of our mandatory Community Service Orientations.