ServSafe Food Handler Certification at Second Helpings
The ServSafe® program is the restaurant and food service industry’s leading food safety training solution. The ServSafe® program is more than a certification. It is a mindset that incorporates a higher standard of training. This course is designed to assist employees in the food service industry with the knowledge needed to successfully pass the ServSafe® Certification exam. Some of the areas covered are providing safe food, contamination, food allergies, food borne illness, safe food handling, purchasing and receiving safe food, keeping food safe in storage, protecting food in preparation and serving, sanitary facilities and equipment, and sanitation regulations.
Why should you take this course at Second Helpings?
Our certified instructors use multi-media tools including videos, PowerPoint and interactive games to reinforce the classes.
Textbooks developed by the industry:
We use the ServSafe® Essentials textbook that contains the industry’s most current sanitation information. Developed by the restaurant industry, you can be assured that the material is presented in a useful and practical manner.
The textbooks and classes are available:
The written exam can be taken in English, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, French Canadian and large print English.
We’ll feed you!
ServSafe classroom training requires a full-day session. To help make it a better experience, we’ll make sure you get a fantastic lunch and snacks throughout the day.
- We offer textbooks in English and Spanish.
- The written exam is available in English, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, French Canadian and large print English.
- Pre-registration and payment are required.
- Fees are non-transferable and non-refundable for cancellations or changes made less than 2 business days prior to class.
- You will be responsible for either picking up and signing for your certificate or paying an additional $15.00 for certified shipping and handling cost.
$150 per person for instruction, book and exam materials
$125 per person for instruction and exam only
$90 per person for book and exam only.
$60 per person for exam proctoring only
$50 for re-taking the exam only.
To register call (317) 632-2664 ext. 128 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org